DuraVent – Venting Industry Leader

PolyPro Flex through B Vent as a Chase. Retrofit venting for new, high-efficiency appliances When replacing a mid-efficiency appliance with a new condensing 90+ appliance, you can use the existing B vent (any brand) as a chase for the new appliance with PolyPro. The perfect solution for utilizing the B Vent already in place, just insert double-wall PolyPro Flex through the B Vent pipe, utilizing the convenient pull cone and terminate the system with PolyPro’s Skyline Vertical Termination Cap. At the other end is the unique B Vent/PolyPro Support Cap, allowing for the connection of flex to rigid PolyPro lengths and elbows to finish the installation.

Let Us Help!